|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Pablo Stories (ebook)
PABLO STORIES: A SLICE OF THE COUNTRY WESTERN DANCE ERA by Pablo and Paul McClure
Country Western music was cool and Country Western dancing was hot? in a big way during the 1980s and 1990s, when Country culture transformed from a niche genre to a popular passion. City dwellers and suburbanites embraced the once rural art forms-the music, the dance, and the apparel.
The Pablo Stories describe that Country Western dance craze with:
- Short stories, mostly about dancers at the Rusty Horn Saloon
- Articles that focus on the world of dance festivals and competitions
- Artifacts including photos, business cards, a dance festival program, and a roster of Southern California honky tonks
- Glossary of dance hall terms
- Commemorations of the Country Western Dance Era at a time during which the historically rural culture melded into the social mainstream.
You'll get 1 PDF100% SSL Secure